JOB DESCRIPTION Administrative Assistant (Part-Time)
Community Creative Center is a visual arts organization located in Walton Arts Center’s Nadine Baum
Studios in the heart of Northwest Arkansas’ Cultural District. Community Creative Center provides a full
spectrum of visual arts classes to children and adults along with specialized workshops, summer, after
school and intersession arts camps, and gallery and studio space for local artists. Community partners
include Washington Regional Cancer Support Home, the Fayetteville Boys and Girls Club, Fayetteville
Public Library, Fayetteville and Springdale Public Schools, Botanical Garden of the Ozarks and others.
Our Mission is to awaken the extraordinary power of art to engage individuals and community through
accessible arts education.
The Community Creative Center has experienced a significant amount of growth in the past three years
and in April 2018, Community Creative Center will begin reaching more of the NWA community through
the Wheel Mobile.
The Administrative Assistant will appropriately direct phone calls and e-mails, assist with maintaining
updated calendars, manage enrollment of classes and workshops, and will be responsible for additional
administrative needs as directed. The Administrative Assistant position has the potential to grow into a
full-time Office Manager position.
• Field phone calls and e-mails, answer general questions about programming and CCC
offerings, and appropriately direct more specific questions to CCC staff
• Maintain updated calendars as directed by the Education Program Manager to avoid
• Manage enrollment of classes, workshops, and Open Studio members
• Create and manage forms necessary for classes and workshops including project pick-up
notes, sign-in sheets, and surveys
• Notify patrons of studio closings as well as class cancellations, and create signage and
calendars to note studio availability
• Coordinate with Executive Director to maintain relationships that facilitate development
of collaborations and other partnerships in the community
• Assist Executive Director in correspondence, grant reports, information and data
gathering and other administrative duties as required
• Bachelors in a related field or equivalent work experience; managerial skills
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
• Experience with event scheduling, tracking, and time-management
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Excellent organizational skills; detail oriented
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, Social media, and Google suite
Commensurate with experience
Please fill out the form below. For questions contact Hannah at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be notified when your resume has been received.