Awesome Possum Art Party
Awesome Possum Art Party is a great way for Kids ages 7-12 to have Fun and make Art while Parents runs errands on Saturday mornings! Shop at the Farmers Market or grab a coffee while your Kids make hands on Art and Craft projects, listen to music and have snacks. Painting, Drawing, Collage, Papercraft, Fibers and more!
The Following Age Restrictions Apply:
- Child’s 7th birthday must fall before the date of the class;
- Child’s 13th birthday cannot fall before the date of the class.
Drop Off and Pick Up:
- Drop off no earlier than 9:50am.
- Drop off no later than 10:10am.
- Pick up no later than 12:00 pm NOON.
- $5 per minute late pick up fee will be charged after 12:00 pm NOON.
Pick Up Notes:
- Credit Card Information must be provided to confirm enrollment.
- Pick up and drop is the sole responsibility of the Parent or Guardian.
- In Person Pick up in the class room is required–children will not be escorted to outside cars.
- Parents or Guardians may be required to provide State issued ID at pick up.
*PLEASE INCLUDE ALLERGY INFORMATION IN NOTES AT CHECKOUT*
Registration for this class assumes agreement to the CCC Photo Release Policy
If you wish to waive the photo release, please contact the CCC in writing via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarship Opportunities are available for working families with a combined household income of $50,000 or less. Scholarships will be awarded in the order qualifying requests are received. To qualify, please send an email to email@example.com including:
A Brief Letter Stating the Need for a Scholarship.
Verification of Income (combined household income must be less than $50,000.00 to qualify — examples of acceptable formats include letter from employer stating salary, pay stub, tax return, etc.)
*Your information will be secure and remain private!
Kale is an artist and musician of many guises from Fayetteville, AR. Over the years he has explored a variety of creative forms such as collage, illustration, animation, music, and carpentry. Compelled by eternal and universal themes, he endeavors to separate and recombine these ideas and images in a way that will resonate with the modern world and inspire them to investigate further. He is driven by the desire to educate others and awaken their own individual potential. When he is not teaching or playing with his daughter, you may find him reading, taking a walk, or sitting under a tree somewhere. Sometimes he wishes he were a professional basketball player. Perhaps he’ll start training now…
Our Awesome Possum Art Party Sponsor:
In 1987, The Bank of Fayetteville opened its doors in the newly restored Lewis Brothers Hardware building on the corner of the historic downtown Fayetteville Square. The Queen Anne Classical Revival style commercial structure is located on the National Register of Historic Places and is known for its iconic turret (or little tower). Loving historic buildings, the bank founders took on the challenge of restoring a train car and caboose into the widely recognized and unique Train Bank on Dickson Street. With five branches in the city and branches in West Fork, Farmington and Prairie Grove, The Bank of Fayetteville has always believed in the philosophy of taking care of its community and its employees.
- Masks are not required, but are available at the front counter.
- Class requires a minimum of 4 registered participants to run.
- A 3% Transaction Fee Applies when Using Cards.