Youth Wheel Camp
Youth 8 to 13 will have the opportunity to create pottery on a pottery wheel, and socialize in this week-long youth wheel session from 4:00 to 6:00 pm. Are you ready to get your hands dirty? Join our wheel class for beginners that will teach you all the basics of making your own cups and bowls! Instructors teach through demonstrations to show you correct throwing posture, centering, and pulling up cylinders. This class is designed for students with no prior experience and focuses on teaching students the fundamentals of throwing. If you are ready to fall in love with pottery, this is the class you are looking for!
Angela is a teaching artist specializing in painting and ceramics. She has a B.F.A. in Art Education from the University of Arkansas School of Art. In her free time she enjoys baking, gardening, and hiking.
- Masks are not required in the building, but are available at the front desk.
- Class requires a minimum of 4 registered participants to run.
- Only Nut-free snacks please
- Water bottles must have student’s name clearly labeled
- All paperwork printed/ signed due at initial drop off
- A 3% Transaction Fee applies when using cards to purchase camp.